Welcome to the Women's Centre
'"You have helped me navigate my life towards a new beginning and still continue to guide me."
Val, Women’s Centre client
At The Women’s Centre, we support, educate, and empower women. Our “Women Supporting Women” model provides guidance, encouragement, and the opportunity for women to express their emotions and explore their options. We provide help for a wide range of issues:
- Coping with an abusive relationship
- Needing support through transition
- Starting your own business or finding a job
- Seeking counselling in your own language
- Needing legal advice for separation
- Looking for community connections
- Wanting someone to listen
- Wanting to build self-esteem
- Enriching your creative life
The Women’s Centre is a unique, one-stop service for women. At The Centre, we offer peer counselling, support groups, employment programs, legal services, coaching, courses, workshops, and social groups. These services provide an opportunity for women to learn, grow and recognize their own strengths and abilities.
We believe that each woman who comes through our door is important and unique. At The Women’s Centre you can discover your true potential in a non-judgemental, safe, confidential, caring place.
A place to explore possibilities
A place to be ourselves
A Place to Be